dadub – process part 331
For us, it is really important to share how we live what we do – in this case, living through the selection and making of this podcast. Communicating sounds immaterially is one of our main goals and finding ways to express the feeling that occurs during composing-performing-selecting is something that we seek.
We try – as much as our sensitivity allows – to create a deep dimension between our sounds and our listeners. It’s a way we can share who we are, to describe the feelings that create our perceptual world and to live our inspiration.
For this podcast, we followed a key word: Instinct. We selected tracks without having an idea of what the podcast would be. At the end, everything fit together, especially the “harmonic” side of the tunes. D_P 6 by Basinski is a perfect example of that.
We are really happy about the podcast. We feel it’s inspired.
01. Kangding Ray – Antar – (Stroboscopic Artefacts)
02. Boards of Canada – Gyroscope (Warp rec)
03. Aphex Twin – Rhubarb (Warp rec)
04. Burial – U Hurt Me (Hyperdub)
05. Frank Bretschneider – Curve (Mille Plateaux)
06. Boards of Canada – The Devil Is In The Details (Warp rec)
07. Presence Edit (Basic Channel)
08. Aphex Twin – Xepha (Warp rec)
09. Aphex Twin – Curtain (Warp rec)
10. Aphex Twin – Shiny Metal Rods (Warp rec)
11. Demdike Stare – Erosion of Mediocrity (Modern Love)
12. William Basinski – D_P 6 (2062)
13. Remake Basic Reshape (Basic Channel)
14. Marcel Dettmann – Drawing (Ostug Ton)
15. Sigha – Politics Of Dying (James Ruskin Remix) (Our Circula Sound)
16. ANG & Conrad Van Orton – Scenery (ANG rec)
17. NX1 – SR2 (Semantica)
18. Dadub – Refraction (Stroboscopic Artefacts)